Subject: Boost your CX with clear and engaging communication
From: "Grammarly Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:17:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9aa6b83f1c98cb5f8956c21c1a371baca523b638704b20ecb3baef036edf36b4db41269139ad814ac664e2bb54767cd05a4b5e9c71553500 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9aa6b83f1c98cb5f8956c21c1a371baca523b638704b20ecb3baef036edf36b4db41269139ad814ac664e2bb54767cd05a4b5e9c71553500 

Thrive in the age of

customer experience
In this new world, communicating remotely with your team is hard. Getting it right with your customers is even harder.

With customer experience leaders reporting double-digit improvements in performance, Grammarly Business is here to help you close the gaps. Empower your team to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency with clear, consistent writing. Get started today with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e95305efbaff6b6c0615a28c8d27c5adbdadb6899483b1cdf5c029fb45370b34f2ed279b07b346d3d4f906b19c5a569710c3 
7-day free trial. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e95305efbaff6b6c0615a28c8d27c5adbdadb6899483b1cdf5c029fb45370b34f2ed279b07b346d3d4f906b19c5a569710c3 
Start My Free Trial 

How Grammarly Helps
Grammarly&rsquo;s writing assistant supports thousands of teams in achieving business results that speak for themselves. Here are a few examples of customers' results:

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9532154ed985c3731719460a04c64c460bd66f5ee557744c307040a9671b0a11969eaba4d7fc7d2928564201ab1051eedb6 

One customer reported a 22% decrease in time to resolution by empowering their team with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9532154ed985c3731719460a04c64c460bd66f5ee557744c307040a9671b0a11969eaba4d7fc7d2928564201ab1051eedb6 

A global leader in digitally integrated business experienced a 16% improvement to CSAT after implementing Grammarly.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9532154ed985c3731719460a04c64c460bd66f5ee557744c307040a9671b0a11969eaba4d7fc7d2928564201ab1051eedb6 

Grammarly users take 89% of Grammarly&rsquo;s clarity and conciseness suggestions &mdash; resulting in more efficient and effective workplace communication.

With Grammarly Business, every member of your team can compose credible, mistake-free writing that makes your business look professional. Experience scalable, effective writing with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e95305efbaff6b6c0615a28c8d27c5adbdadb6899483b1cdf5c029fb45370b34f2ed279b07b346d3d4f906b19c5a569710c3 
7-day free trial .

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e95305efbaff6b6c0615a28c8d27c5adbdadb6899483b1cdf5c029fb45370b34f2ed279b07b346d3d4f906b19c5a569710c3 
Start My Free Trial 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e95316487602d12c0b739a163157f13bfda4d5075167aca4a804ef55c378e1cf9621b6382e7116ddfdf20ae4564fb6fd6945 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e953583cb14900222ba81d69fee28332b1b749f6f799be51037ebdc7414d3a41497db39ec9eb5cd06e5c35ba610ece602fdc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9532136ff6a38f7b16493486c0e084b16ca4e567080c18019efa8515ea90ad6dc58c3e90e0c8297cf61cb94689a3726e060 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9534006bf4bdc57fb5a6a191b6d4fcfe53f9ec867dfc069c6e62bcaa332131e5833c776fc1f7d95a9dfcb3fb1d068309494 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=11fc6c7f59d1ac595f6a0ed9ed5eff0b51ce7f3470223752c74b44043a06ae2f44b948928d0d3cc4e02f78c3a1589783c0e9e785db44dbcce231757af370890916e022d541a074713d91379baf3d42a1 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9531dd1e0243cbcdc8e99cd412a928003380f696943cce7c206da7248fec5f5e55e4f40955f10ad5332c3a759272419c9ddfcc75905100f2e9a 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3961ba7c8da2e9531dd1e0243cbcdc8e99cd412a928003380f696943cce7c206da7248fec5f5e55e4f40955f10ad5332c3a759272419c9ddfcc75905100f2e9a 
Unsubscribe 

You received this email because we thought you might be interested in trying Grammarly Business. You can change your email preferences via the link above to opt out of Grammarly Business emails at any time.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104