Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8654##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:39 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8654##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8654 Re: [#1394821] - Missing item - 2000058433 - R814108" has 
been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn9ec82132b846452003db93bbaeaecc09&req=edbsn02bf18218c7cf9cc9c7d30df9bc613215be160be9059aa0ac5f56f06572b77d1&aid=edbsn49f080527dfebf6fc0b800d5cbca052320c89ac66de9598ac717c49db8328262&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn9ec82132b846452003db93bbaeaecc09&req=edbsn02bf18218c7cf9cc9c7d30df9bc613215be160be9059aa0ac5f56f06572b77d1&aid=edbsn49f080527dfebf6fc0b800d5cbca052320c89ac66de9598ac717c49db8328262&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn9ec82132b846452003db93bbaeaecc09&req=edbsn02bf18218c7cf9cc9c7d30df9bc613215be160be9059aa0ac5f56f06572b77d1&aid=edbsn49f080527dfebf6fc0b800d5cbca052320c89ac66de9598ac717c49db8328262&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn9ec82132b846452003db93bbaeaecc09&req=edbsn02bf18218c7cf9cc9c7d30df9bc613215be160be9059aa0ac5f56f06572b77d1&aid=edbsn49f080527dfebf6fc0b800d5cbca052320c89ac66de9598ac717c49db8328262&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412229