Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8671##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:40 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8671##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8671 New comment - [#1408450] Late collection for order 
(2000048014) AWB (R814245)" has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn810880bbbc523d2dbf3fd5586c93de93&req=edbsn692685c0f47449286b7d32f2d3ea09c68ae8ba825278d0089779e4067ceca16b&aid=edbsn0f9963c1a2d1c0dd930e401ebdeb3659cf91b69f4569b5c70ec54ef01c65cf73&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn810880bbbc523d2dbf3fd5586c93de93&req=edbsn692685c0f47449286b7d32f2d3ea09c68ae8ba825278d0089779e4067ceca16b&aid=edbsn0f9963c1a2d1c0dd930e401ebdeb3659cf91b69f4569b5c70ec54ef01c65cf73&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn810880bbbc523d2dbf3fd5586c93de93&req=edbsn692685c0f47449286b7d32f2d3ea09c68ae8ba825278d0089779e4067ceca16b&aid=edbsn0f9963c1a2d1c0dd930e401ebdeb3659cf91b69f4569b5c70ec54ef01c65cf73&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn810880bbbc523d2dbf3fd5586c93de93&req=edbsn692685c0f47449286b7d32f2d3ea09c68ae8ba825278d0089779e4067ceca16b&aid=edbsn0f9963c1a2d1c0dd930e401ebdeb3659cf91b69f4569b5c70ec54ef01c65cf73&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412238