Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8672##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:40 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8672##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8672 New comment - [#1410754] Late delivery for order 
(2000024496) AWB (R821008)" has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn84b94f6ba979e67fb5c439cab01ac55e&req=edbsna4d805a729a30180eaf80ab1d4b161f9a6297b61c6b815016e2da2324711403e&aid=edbsn0a0ac85b731a1347f5eeb66d1dcc731e9a36533975953f9eeafee32c2852ee9d&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn84b94f6ba979e67fb5c439cab01ac55e&req=edbsna4d805a729a30180eaf80ab1d4b161f9a6297b61c6b815016e2da2324711403e&aid=edbsn0a0ac85b731a1347f5eeb66d1dcc731e9a36533975953f9eeafee32c2852ee9d&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn84b94f6ba979e67fb5c439cab01ac55e&req=edbsna4d805a729a30180eaf80ab1d4b161f9a6297b61c6b815016e2da2324711403e&aid=edbsn0a0ac85b731a1347f5eeb66d1dcc731e9a36533975953f9eeafee32c2852ee9d&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn84b94f6ba979e67fb5c439cab01ac55e&req=edbsna4d805a729a30180eaf80ab1d4b161f9a6297b61c6b815016e2da2324711403e&aid=edbsn0a0ac85b731a1347f5eeb66d1dcc731e9a36533975953f9eeafee32c2852ee9d&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412241