Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8638##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:38 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8638##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8638 New comment - [#1405065] updated mobile number - order 
number : 2000044021 - AWB : R808697" has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn6b611e84e4d9ed78d744cb4b69ab702f&req=edbsn797bfed414baa48d52f663b725625cb0eb995c8d0ff913e9dcf1209a2c0befe4&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn6b611e84e4d9ed78d744cb4b69ab702f&req=edbsn797bfed414baa48d52f663b725625cb0eb995c8d0ff913e9dcf1209a2c0befe4&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn6b611e84e4d9ed78d744cb4b69ab702f&req=edbsn797bfed414baa48d52f663b725625cb0eb995c8d0ff913e9dcf1209a2c0befe4&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn6b611e84e4d9ed78d744cb4b69ab702f&req=edbsn797bfed414baa48d52f663b725625cb0eb995c8d0ff913e9dcf1209a2c0befe4&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412214