Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8669##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:39 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8669##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8669 New comment - [#1398379] Late collection - 2000038583" has 
been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnade6d179e26b1652105b813a968aa2e2&req=edbsn9a9b660db370b1f8a6ac0e8456fb256a4396c3101cc3283cc0c38073625df4da&aid=edbsn1069d4dfa0c46b2ca752ec2f3637736db01ace1f5c952c419971059e039716dd&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnade6d179e26b1652105b813a968aa2e2&req=edbsn9a9b660db370b1f8a6ac0e8456fb256a4396c3101cc3283cc0c38073625df4da&aid=edbsn1069d4dfa0c46b2ca752ec2f3637736db01ace1f5c952c419971059e039716dd&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnade6d179e26b1652105b813a968aa2e2&req=edbsn9a9b660db370b1f8a6ac0e8456fb256a4396c3101cc3283cc0c38073625df4da&aid=edbsn1069d4dfa0c46b2ca752ec2f3637736db01ace1f5c952c419971059e039716dd&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnade6d179e26b1652105b813a968aa2e2&req=edbsn9a9b660db370b1f8a6ac0e8456fb256a4396c3101cc3283cc0c38073625df4da&aid=edbsn1069d4dfa0c46b2ca752ec2f3637736db01ace1f5c952c419971059e039716dd&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412230