Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8636##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:38 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Mohd. Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8636##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8636 New comment - [#1404935] Late collection - R808305 - 
2000019359" has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnf09261f7d42d796f0149d19a6772a29a&req=edbsn5a1cd67221a654aacf5e6537dee29228dca6eaf4b8f4d7c926ed7ff92a8eada7&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnf09261f7d42d796f0149d19a6772a29a&req=edbsn5a1cd67221a654aacf5e6537dee29228dca6eaf4b8f4d7c926ed7ff92a8eada7&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnf09261f7d42d796f0149d19a6772a29a&req=edbsn5a1cd67221a654aacf5e6537dee29228dca6eaf4b8f4d7c926ed7ff92a8eada7&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnf09261f7d42d796f0149d19a6772a29a&req=edbsn5a1cd67221a654aacf5e6537dee29228dca6eaf4b8f4d7c926ed7ff92a8eada7&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1412215