Subject: Ticket Assigned - Requesting a refund of my payment
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:15:39 +0000

Hi Hemyar Hasan Nasser,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Requesting a refund of my payment I want to bring to your kind attention that we have made Order #6247090169
from your online shopping web site on 25 Nov 2020 - 09:24 AM, I Returned
three Items of SAR 142.02, and this Return payment Not yet Received

I Request Customer care for a refund, but to date, we have not got any
response. It was a complete dissatisfaction for me.

I have made the payment through Mada CARD and the xxxx xxxx xxxx 6831 bank
name: Banque Saudi Fransi. Subjected Mada Card I lost and reissue new card
( old Card is blocked and cancel ) with xxxx xxxx xxxx 0169

Kindly Process with Refund to new Mada Card xxxx xxxx xxxx 0169 , Bank will
be accepted

I would be very thankful to you if you could look into the matter as to why
this delay has happened and provide our refund at the earliest.

Your promptness in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,

-- 
*Mohamed Shahid CK*
Email : [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
Mobile: +91 984 734 260 (INDIA)  |  Phone: +966 545 962 696 (KSA)
 <https://twitter.com/shahidlaza> [image: facebook
icon] <https://www.facebook.com/shahid.laza> 
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/107406311817641192029>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1886100