Subject: Ticket Assigned - Content ideas for centrepointstores.com
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 12:47:12 +0000

Hi Hemyar Hasan Nasser,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Content ideas for centrepointstores.com Hi there,

We work with (Willow Pump) as their outreach partner. The work we’ve done
has been featured on sites like inc.com, MSN
<https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/covid-19-may-actually-help-improve-remote-working-conditions/ar-BB14t6an>,
and TechRadar
<https://www.techradar.com/news/covid-19-may-actually-help-improve-remote-working-conditions>
.

I’m reaching out to see if you’d like to publish any of the following
in-depth content we’ve created for them? We believe this would be a good
fit for your blog’s audience.

   1. 10 Healthy Tips for Pregnancy Women
   2. 5 Tips to Eating Healthy During Pregnancy
   3. Useful Pregnancy Tips For A Normal Delivery
   4. Exercises to Avoid During Pregnancy Time
   5. Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy

Would you like to take a look at any of the above? Let me know. :)

Cheers!

Adeendren Iyan - Founder
+91-9597827707 | linkedin.com/adeendren
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/iyan-adeendren-8ab3a695/>

<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
12/05/20,
05:43:59 PM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1827017