Subject: Ticket Assigned - دفع طلبية
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 12:21:35 +0000

Hi Hemyar Hasan Nasser,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  دفع طلبية السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
طلبية رقم
6248758465
تم الدفع لها عبر البطاقه لكن تم ارسال رسالة بأنه لم يتم معالجة عملية الدفع
بنجاح وان المبلغ ييعاد للبطاقة ، مع العلم ان المبلغ تم سحبه من البطاقه ولم
يعاد الى البطاقة.
هذه المره الثانيه التي تحصل فيها هذي المشكله من سنتربوينت الرجاء حل المشكلة
.

Order number
    6248758465
    Payment was made to her by card, but a message was sent, the payment
was not processed successfully and the money was returned to the card,
knowing that the money was not returned.
    This is the second time a problem occurred to me in Centrepoint, please
fix this problem.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1777972