Subject: Ticket Assigned - All-in-One 21" LCD Kiosk - كشك ال سي دي مقاس 21 بوصة الكل في واحد
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:58:14 +0000

Hi Hemyar Hasan Nasser,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  All-in-One 21" LCD Kiosk - كشك ال سي دي  مقاس 21 بوصة الكل في واحد  

Dear Partner

Greetings,,,

 

At Advanced Communication Solutions (ACS) we are dedicated to provide the
latest technical solutions for our customers.

Accordingly, attached to this email we have a new product that we believe
will be an added value to you. 

Its all-in-one kiosk with LCD screen, body temperature scan and auto
dispenser sanitizer. The device is compact and nice looking and can be
integrated with existing CMS software for digital signage use.

 

More details in the attachment ……

 

Looking forward to your feedback and would be happy to hear from you…..

 

Best regards ,,,

ACS Team

شركائنا الأعزاء

تحية طيبة وبعد،،،

تهتم حلول الاتصال المتقدمة بتقديم الحلول التقنية الحديثة والمتوافقة لمتطلبات
عملاؤنا. 

وعليه مرفق بالبريد الالكتروني منتج جديد نعتقد أنه سيكون ذا قيمة مضافة لكم. 

كشك الكل في واحد المزود بشاشة LCD ومسح درجة حرارة الجسم ومعقم موزع تلقائي.
الجهاز ذا تصميم عصري ومتناسب ويمكن دمجه مع برنامج إدارة نظام المحتوى
لاستخدام اللافتات الرقمية.

مزيد من التفاصيل في المرفق .......

نتطلع إلى تلقي ملاحظاتكم ويسعدنا أن نسمع منكم…..

تقبلوا تحياتنا،،،

فريق عمل حلول الاتصال المتقدمة

 

Moataz Mansour

Business Specialist

Tel:     +966 12 6557 333

Fax:    +966 12 6557 444

Mob: +966 500681302

www.acs-ksa.com <http://www.acs-ksa.com> 

	

 

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1436506