Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 15:23:57 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Marwa Hassan <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Marwa Hassan, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000939752 for order 2001894333
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/my-account/order/2001894333?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=refund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>.

Here’s how you will receive your refund:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/161691809?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=refund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
*MAX*
Set of 5 - Solid Boyshorts Briefs with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Black
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 EGP 116
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/162584825?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=refund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
*MAX*
Floral Print Padded Wired T-shirt Bra with Adjustable Straps
Color: Multicolour
Size: 36A
Quantity: 1 EGP 136
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/162904009?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=refund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
*MAX*
Pack of 2 - Seamless Drama Queen Print Boyleg Briefs with Elasticated
Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 16-18
Quantity: 1 EGP 116

Total *EGP 368*
Total Refund Amount *EGP 0*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 0020-225878188.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Drefund_NDR_RTO_COD_PAYMENT_MODE_EG_en>

Why my order has been cancelled ??
I didn't cancel it and i need it

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2590422