Subject: Last Chance: 40% Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:38:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Last Chance: 40% Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b26489cf820082d74326e4ef1ad023d1088dca216fbc862fe8424687eb2fe40e512eeb9527c66b8e91964fca30cdda30b3c06d09e7362a00032ee9a83c11a1de 
Get 40% off Premium &rarr;  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b26489cf820082d74326e4ef1ad023d1088dca216fbc862fe8424687eb2fe40e512eeb9527c66b8e91964fca30cdda30b3c06d09e7362a00032ee9a83c11a1de 

This limited-time offer to save 40% on Grammarly Premium is almost over! Upgrade to Premium now to take your writing skills to the next level.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b26489cf820082d74326e4ef1ad023d1088dca216fbc862fe8424687eb2fe40e512eeb9527c66b8e91964fca30cdda30b3c06d09e7362a00032ee9a83c11a1de 
Get 40% Off Premium 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b26489cf820082d74326e4ef1ad023d1088dca216fbc862fe8424687eb2fe40e512eeb9527c66b8e91964fca30cdda30b3c06d09e7362a00032ee9a83c11a1de 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d87ead7e4018cda0bf945367b6e8ea6a55cd71d9a1419c6966fcc4851bfeaa25671fd816a8766e1644bde37d65cbf6c3c2f5350f363d466 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=17b7b3cc028901d7b79a0bd259d3215516975542e0e5552419f655c1d03cf47924f237a15faecdc2df97903d77250c08bcbdf1ba1c9f94f3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99b0ea4a7d6ec849fdedcd320b8eb0484f4e01c031463a481b308b6323e5bf8ebd17d484d9ead14803eda5959a8f8c2b9b09ce0b8dbf5bda 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f0a94b4e779746d17d8afa22fec8307bc341d313f42958bfc60249e33aa93267d8fffe8dd218062fb587efa68b6fde4e2b7c010e8e6f2bf0 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0c338c58832fadf67527e300a0dac59d19820d6a24cb65e81fa93cf33b56a28cd2d2fc41e52c50828d308bd6582cacdbc9ea4f73c2dd83a728bd88eb73cea6eb51ee2f1dd056311e992b87d4e1e3f40872c7e5e6f64a21d5 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21e27fc7bad83b28a91f95c22b65531a84c61be5399c64e3322457f17671e9774bf83a3895fab078d510bf81981991b8096b00237695aaf13e4f5db981768077 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=21e27fc7bad83b28a91f95c22b65531a84c61be5399c64e3322457f17671e9774bf83a3895fab078d510bf81981991b8096b00237695aaf13e4f5db981768077 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2021 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104