Subject: Ticket Assigned - Inquire about Delivery
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 01:56:13 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Inquire about Delivery Dear Gentleman,
Good Day and Ramdan kareem,

Hope you are doing well. I have to inquire about my online purchase
delivery.
I was informed on the day of purchase that delivery of purchase material
will be until MAY 07,2021.(attach file for reference)
But unfortunately, until now i didn't receive my order.

Your kind attention is highly appreciated to this matter.

Thanks & Best Regards

-- 

The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it, is 
intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. 
If you receive this by error, please contact the sender immediately and 
delete the material from any receiving computer. If you are not the 
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action 
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited. 
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, 
and do not necessarily reflect those of the Albawani.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2545271