Subject: Get the most out of your Grammarly account
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 03:33:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly 

Grammarly Works Where You Do

Whatever line of work you're in, writing is part of getting the job done. Grammarly helps make sure that all those emails, reports, and presentations are polished and professional. The best part? It works everywhere you do, so your recipients will always get a crystal clear message, whether you're writing from your desk or on the go.

Tools for Your Trade

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3029493d128336184c89798c55883118cbc4c513c17c8d2e672229232cbd5ce350b3b69b680515fd421d57928d3753aa8f42e534f19e5bdfb3670a37bca09d4f 
 Grammarly for Chrome
 
Keep your writing clear and mistake-free when you're writing on websites like LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote, Slack, and more.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=885c7d4ac2ed910a8c899f51e7bf3f77aaac587ab7bb87ff0f1f1a9046217767dd126c930944ecde56564ff095e0cfa65dcb6eb0aee8b7ce 
 The Grammarly Editor
 
Compose and edit long-form writing in the Grammarly Editor. You can set goals for your document to get tailored writing feedback.
 
INSTALL

Could Your Colleagues Use Grammarly, Too?

Check out our group subscription options through Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ea67dabb052e1a4899b3c2f22850e40b11d9b953b0f35ae9fb66bd11e15e809d21c1f0e8363e77f730dc9a684996a072505eacd2a855a7d9 
Get Grammarly Business 

 Other Great Ways to Use Grammarly

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=145edc2a6899b4822ac1d53ed246018a9769b8d9266691d1142b94c04ad6d40bf9bbf1cc33c76b45338a57a2629839c8affd30d87c8127e2ec94161443eb1c78 
 The Grammarly Keyboard
 
Writing well on your phone doesn't have to be a hassle. The Grammarly Keyboard helps make sure every text and email is clear and typo-free.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92d7f2035c30bec4b49a0d6e2209bc234f5e91b373673c465e40399e1c89e9ebb34fb0bae08c570787a3989cf4b3d63612be3016e768dab4 
 Grammarly for Microsoft Office
 
Get Grammarly's writing suggestions right in your Word document your Outlook email. No copying and pasting required.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=810db6940684944ce38adfe8774256a9b062896aaa728f7434c63c624ab4f7edde418e922ce2886ce8edd0e0b4822e06a8e4bd5daec7e5f5 
 Grammarly for Your Desktop
 
Focus on writing (without the distractions of your browser) in Grammarly's official desktop app.

 INSTALL

 

 Can't-Miss Features

Tone

Detection
Sentence

Clarification
Readability

Improvement

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f63f9d76c0feb99993857aa439a6afb7962f1ba32e35d7526a195272e4ec0fe89d96e1ac57c728541054df95d7639e4acdbbbe1ff730e804 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6dafbd554193f9d9cb632f7fe11cb4dba513c5d2df710de58b2af4809e6a18a540c9495244ae7fd5cc08ba2d4acbd44151b5072bc7dc1474 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a125ba9f1cada247c320aa4a4cabade2028855484f45343d19730a2f783468df48dc6ca62c56818646d909565bb4e1c264bbb8bcfd7002ed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b64959871d717f4c9d8b6748716c1ee4caf939f8c07f9d23c9ace99bbd4197baaa81695b224288291d7772ab2b1681bf8b2d91919e98919c 

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=68c136adb83b73230b4153c02e303fbbd54f59ede2789e98f054d87a861e98791289c962c49cfec4ad979638b4547d23af1cb1726ad70da4dbc1ecc2dc07f9e79264ad0772fd8183e1631334f52b3ad88016f9b8ed3a3029 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=25d84bcfc2385a57f2ba483dc2cc40987b49a2f8d3fc8cfa7c488875a2a7c29284fedbe683f8c42ff913b3196b43ceee4e1bdeeffbb8e91d21cb9834e6f8c91b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=25d84bcfc2385a57f2ba483dc2cc40987b49a2f8d3fc8cfa7c488875a2a7c29284fedbe683f8c42ff913b3196b43ceee4e1bdeeffbb8e91d21cb9834e6f8c91b 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this email notification because you registered for Grammarly
and we wanted to explain more about the features and benefits that you unlocked.

 (c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104