Subject: Ticket Assigned - How to optimise your website - centrepointstores.com for Google search.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 02:34:16 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  How to optimise your website - centrepointstores.com for Google search. *Hello centrepointstores.com <http://centrepointstores.com> team,*

*Hope you are doing well,*

I was on your website *centrepointstores.com
<http://centrepointstores.com>* and
found you have a good design and it looks great. But has not very good
ranking on any search engine's for most of the keywords.

I was not finding your website on the pages; *I can help you do better on
your ranking for all major search engines*. Our service is very much
affordable and pocket friendly compared to other service providers.

*Let me know if you are interested and we will send your detailed analysis
and cost for the service. *
Do you have Skype? If yes, please share your id.

Kind Regards,
*Swapna Mathur *
Business Development Executive(A)

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2502969