Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 11:04:18 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery order Contacted

About of this message

لم تقم بعد باستلام طلبك

مرحبًا ammar akl ، طلبك رقم 6301781522
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/ar/my-account/order/6301781522?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_ar>
طلبك رقم 630
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/ar/my-account/order/6301781522?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_ar>
1522076
تم استلام المنتجات وراجعت الفرع في ذلك ولم يتم الرد عليا
فارجو من حضراتكم قبول طلب استلام المنتجات

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/ar/my-account/order/6301781522?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_ar>لاني
اريد ارجاع الطلب 6301781522
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/ar/my-account/order/6301781522?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_ar>
لعدم
توافق اللون المطلوب

ارجو من حضراتكم حل المكشله
-- 
AMMAR AKL

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2501448