Subject: Ticket Assigned - APPLICATION FOR THE POSTION OF ACCOUNTANT
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 11:35:59 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  APPLICATION FOR THE POSTION OF ACCOUNTANT Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending this application for the job opening of Accountant in your
organization. I have Two and half years of UAE and Two years home country
experience and hardcore expertise in overall accounting systems, financial
reporting, VAT filing, BRS, budgeting, auditing, monthly and annual
closing, accounts payable and receivable management, cash flow enhancement
and process improvement by suggesting and implementing new accounting
policies and procedures based on Accounting Standards (IFRS) thereby
contributing to bottom line profitability of the organization worked with.

I would also like to give a brief summary of my achievements and skills:
• Lead Overall Inventory Audit of the company last worked with.
• Introduced method for calculating average inventory for the whole company
and thus helping to make MIS reports more accurate.
• Preparing Bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations including
foreign currencies on half-monthly basis.
• Improved departmental and operational process efficiency by suggesting
required reports and features in accounting system enabling strategic
decision makers in reaching corporate and business objectives.
• Managing and improving the company's entire financial accounting and
reporting systems.
• Financial operations with regard to financial accounting, general ledger
and revenue accounting, income statement, statement of financial position,
cash flow statements, MIS, financial performance analysis, fund management,
consolidation of reports and UAE VAT filing compliance.
• Managing all schedules like prepaid expenses, depreciation and provisions.
• Reviewing all petty cash and employee reimbursement.
• Financial planning, tracking, analysis, quarterly and annual reporting
and revenue recognition.
• Actively participated in sales, CAPEX and OPEX budget preparation and
monitoring variance from budget forecast.
• Debtor and creditor reconciliations, limit controlling and following up
for payments.
• Preparation of various reports for managers.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my
expertise and abilities. I would welcome the chance to meet with you to
discuss my qualifications in more detail and look forward to a personal
interview.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you
soon.

-- 

*Regards,*

*MUHAMMED JAREER*

Mob: +971 547896536

Email: [email-masked]

Location: Dubai, UAE

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2354636