Subject: Ticket Assigned - We will Helping out your app ratings
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 02:18:57 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  We will Helping out your app ratings Hi,
Good Morning Sir,

We have around 4 years of experience in ASO. We have tested all parameters
by which an app can get there ranking on PlayStore.We have a well
experienced ASO team which can help you out to get app rank and their
reputation.

I am here to inform you that We will help you out to improve your App
rating with all kinds of services.

Let me know if you are interested in getting your app on top with the help
of improving your rating too..

Hope I will get a reply from you soon.

Thank you

Regards,

Shakshi Singh
Growth Manager,
http://buyallpaidreviews.com
<https://veronicasmith22098-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1Rqc9SE8PKt4QSrhJYvnGUb0-cQIve50y2MEPd-Y0-TQ-817483652&key=YAMMID-59607770&link=http%3A%2F%2Fbuyallpaidreviews.com%2F>

Email-  [email-masked]
<https://veronicasmith22098-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1Rqc9SE8PKt4QSrhJYvnGUb0-cQIve50y2MEPd-Y0-TQ-817483652&key=YAMMID-59607770&link=http%3A%2F%2Fbuyallpaidreviews.com%2F>

            [email-masked]
Telegram- @Veronica_buyallpaidreviews

Skype ID- live:.cid.9599698d1ee3074a

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2353244