Subject: Ticket Assigned - Polochon&Cie contact
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 15:05:39 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Polochon&Cie contact Hi Baby Shop !

I am contacting you on behalf of Polochon&Cie. I allow myself to send you
this email in order to hear from you. I hope that everything is going fine
with you and your store.

In fact, we have sent you several mails of introduction about our products
as well as our company many days ago and we haven’t heard from you. We
wonder if you did not receive our mail or if you have any other concerns
that you would like to discuss with us?

In case you still have questions about our business or our products, do not
hesitate to mail us back for more details. It should be our pleasure to
support you in any case. We hope to have an opportunity to work with you in
the near future.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I wish you a nice day!

Kinds regards,

*POLOCHON&CIE **??*

Hoang Thi Ngoc Quynh, export department - +33 (0)6.05.71.66.40

*Prix coup de coup de cœur du jury innovation Artinov et sélectionnée par
InnovaLyon 2018*

www.polochon-cie.fr

www.facebook.com/polochon.cie/

*Insta : Polochonetcie*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2458397