Subject: Ticket Assigned - Centaur Civil Contracting LLC. Introduction
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 09:33:13 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Centaur Civil Contracting LLC. Introduction Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day !!! Hope you're well & safe.

Please find the attached our company brochure and profile with this email.

If you have any requirement for the Civil Works then please let us know to
quote for the same.

We assure you will like our quality of work with most competitive prices.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Faris Kamal

Centaur Group Of Companies

Centaur Civil Department

Mob   : +971-529646610

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

***** Disclaimer *****

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail in error, please return by forwarding it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Centaur Civil Contracting Company  does not
accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the
contents of this message or any attachments.

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2451190