Subject: Ticket Assigned - GoSee NEWS 14/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 02:21:41 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GoSee NEWS 14/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/80574e0ce459b96d807d5a6850bd862f0a0b308e
:::: 14/21 PHOTO & FILM ::::
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6d899c9bc504528b37f1ecb0275364c0e1c8e558
!
.... and gosee.news/loves/fashion /gosee.news/loves/fashion
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/77f27a2a70b40fb7e5a0294f9e077da4173aba28
news // NEW at GoSee : FILME VON DRAUSSEN, photography and film
production from Zurich - the specialists for outdoor and sports
present you their latest reel
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/77f27a2a70b40fb7e5a0294f9e077da4173aba28
Stories told in photos and film - all from a single source. New at
GoSee is Filme von Draussen : The core team of the Swiss film
production company is made up of three specialists who have the right
solution in store for you when it comes to everything and anything to
do with outdoors, sports and lifestyle in the open air. Particular
comfort zone of the crew is in topics such as mountain biking,
climbing, skiing, hiking or running, and they also know their way
around places other ....
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/77f27a2a70b40fb7e5a0294f9e077da4173aba28
by Filme von Draussen
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f0717217547227034ad4462cc39e699618d0df03
GoSee filme-von-draussen.ch
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fc97c067a3859e0f906a24ce2965f7c2ac9970e4
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/11cf14e95259230c3dfdeff980978245c76337da
news // AKUSTYCZ(NIE)ZUPEŁNIE - portrait specialist PAWEL FABJANSKI
stages Polish star rapper GRUBSON for his new album cover in a patch
of custom-designed indoor nature for OSOM studios
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/11cf14e95259230c3dfdeff980978245c76337da
'ACUSTIC (NOT) COMPLETE' is the title of the latest album by rapper
Grubson, which PAWEL FABJANSKI photographed in cooperation with OSOM
Studios.
"The concept evolved out of the idea of combining nature with
interior which reflects the music created by Grubson - mostly
electronic, but with some subtle acoustic elements. The album was also
released in a limited edition suede-covered box including a mini photo
album with artwork created by me," photographer Pawel Fabjanski tells
us. Set ....
9 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/11cf14e95259230c3dfdeff980978245c76337da
by PAWEL FABJANSKI
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/92c6283c70598321608aba60152ffb3f6b19cfba
Gosee fabjanski.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/97edcad2d5bf1cf87e3f212073536d2208a4372f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f7a6fcb174cce2705b5c493e15354d61552fd7f3
news // JAN RUINARD PRODUCTIONS presents MASSIMO DUTTI S/S 2021 with
Merlijn Schorren in front of the camera - a remote production in
Amsterdam for the fashion client from Madrid
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f7a6fcb174cce2705b5c493e15354d61552fd7f3
JAN RUINARD supported the production to visually realize the MASSIMO
DUTTI S/S 2021 collection. For the client in Madrid, Merlijn Schorren
was shuttled to a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam. Behind
the camera stood fashion photographer Annemarieke van Drimmelen (MA
World Group) and videographer Michelle Duijn. The production company
was Lighthouse Photoagency from Madrid ....
8 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f7a6fcb174cce2705b5c493e15354d61552fd7f3
by Jan Ruinard Productions
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a45f908e622c3a2c97b70a9267dc2da7ae16dd03
GoSee janruinard.nl
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9bf41033e1b61985b417392d36e4ce84267a5a3d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1bab32ec35e16e23a194aba8d97757aa06bc360e
news // SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT : UNPRINT X CHARVET - the
cooperation between the creative magazine and the last Paris shirt
legend, plus Toni Garrn 'Finally Pregnant' and exclusively in Deutsch
VOGUE, MANOKHI F/W '21, Andie MacDowell for ODDA, H&M, …
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1bab32ec35e16e23a194aba8d97757aa06bc360e
UNPRINT is both a half-yearly published magazine but also a creative
agency, founded by French stylist Emmanuelle de Luze. The spread
presented here was photographed by Mathieu RAINAUD c/o SHOTVIEW
Artists Management for CHARVET - legendary oldest and last remaining
Chemisier à Paris depuis 1838. Styling, of course, came from
Emmanuelle de Luze.
Tereza MUNDILOVA c/o SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT filmed supermodel
and soon-to-be mom Toni Garrn for Deutsch VOGUE. The production
company was ....
7 ARTICLES / 34 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1bab32ec35e16e23a194aba8d97757aa06bc360e
by SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/569a47e6222543144fb9784a82e1215182a5bdaa
GoSee shotview.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ed67b27e668b015d81ddbea4f3225a07a7bf539d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/be267271e6b5e477e6177551412bb82dd2b1e634
news // CARINA JAHN : Photographs Swiss top model Julie Ordon for
L'OFFICIEL Arabia, plus Nazan Eckes and Jana Ina Zarella in a
celebrity portrait for #BLOGGINGTALES magazine
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/be267271e6b5e477e6177551412bb82dd2b1e634
Julie Ordon, born in Geneva on 27 June, 1984, is a Swiss model and
actress. Over the course of her career, she has already modeled for
big names such as Guess, Bebe, Ralph Lauren, L'Oréal, as well as for
the Victoria's Secret catalogue. Her face became even more famous when
she was booked for the Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick TV commercial in
which she portrayed young Brigitte Bardot.
She appeared both on the magazine cover of ELLE and in the French
edition of Playboy. In October ....
3 ARTICLES / 15 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/be267271e6b5e477e6177551412bb82dd2b1e634
by Carina Jahn
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e2d97217c58c88b71dca0fd00526e6826436585c
GoSee carina-jahn.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1fc9e377acc210ac9523328b90f8ce767936f5e7
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/436b7f870121f63b20abf198d5e07068f29a3a12
news // ANDREAS ORTNER : BREITLING Chronomat 36 South Sea collection,
ELLE Germany with Kim van der Laan, P&C S/S '21 with Beret Heilmann
and Hugo Sauzay in Portugal, and up-and-coming superstar Denisa
Smolikova for NUMERO RUSSIA
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/436b7f870121f63b20abf198d5e07068f29a3a12
With its eye-catching colors and radiant luminescence, the Chronomat
South Sea capsule collection from BREITLING evokes the intoxicating
vibes of summer, marine life and lush greenery. Fashion photographer
Andreas ORTNER staged the elegant watch with a modern retro touch at
the Butterfly House in Zurich.
ANDREAS ORTNER photographed Beret Heilmann and Hugo Sauzay for the
P&C Düsseldorf Spring/Summer campaign in Portuguese Comporta, a
paradise between the ocean, rice fields, sand dunes, and ....
4 ARTICLES / 42 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/436b7f870121f63b20abf198d5e07068f29a3a12
by Andreas Ortner
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e36a580d5177cac4cf0c589b564df2bdfb311241
GoSee andreasortner.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f3b64b6c58a214d28656a9a769c3070df5fabc93
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/66f2c833fe000406c9e22bad59b068cdd04c8168
news // UWE DUETTMANN photographs BMW's new THE 4 convertible
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/66f2c833fe000406c9e22bad59b068cdd04c8168
"A new form of freedom: With its independent, progressive aesthetics
and elegant interior, the new BMW 4 Series convertible is like an
exceptional phenomenon that overcomes all limits. The agile driving
characteristics of the convertible guarantee sporty dynamics and
underline its extraordinary strong desire for individual
independence," is how BMW introduces THE 4, which UWE DUETTMANN staged
in his visual language.
This photo spread, as in previous series, combines artistic image
....
6 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/66f2c833fe000406c9e22bad59b068cdd04c8168
by Uwe Duettmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7d633125507df489459db16ea2c4d1a4a42ff7cd
GoSee duettmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c713326f54e3dd29fc6fa2638e4c1d858fa83bff
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dd1fed7e66195dd406dbc512dc7b4206f8e4e1ca
news // UWE KOERNER photographs Ruth Camara for jewelry brand SPIRIT
ICONS DENMARK, LATEST magazine with Pau Bertolini, and L'OFFICIEL
LITHUANIA with Aria Lilith
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dd1fed7e66195dd406dbc512dc7b4206f8e4e1ca
For Danish jewelry brand SPIRIT ICONS, UWE KOERNER photographed the
new collection with captivating Ruth Camara in front of the camera.
Behind the label are Tim and Daniel, who both come from the watch
industry in Scandinavia. The brand offers cleverly designed rings,
earrings, necklaces and bracelets.
'Follow the Sun' is the title of the webitorial by UWE KOERNER with
model Pau Bertolini c/o ICONIC Management. Pau was styled by Mads
Rönneborg, hair & make-up came from Patrick Gorra, and ....
3 ARTICLES / 25 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dd1fed7e66195dd406dbc512dc7b4206f8e4e1ca
by Uwe Koerner
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4c76a0dcee28ddaba02bc089aec458cb5c46fe6b
GoSee uwe-koerner.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/795d24ad32ce396326afecba0d8637e357b90ad6
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a380d59939afbd37acff16604c242de39429306d
news // SALLYHATESWING photographs 'Locked in the 70s' for lens
manufacturer TAMRON EUROPE and a feel-good lifestyle campaign for
vegan ice cream NOMOO
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a380d59939afbd37acff16604c242de39429306d
The name TAMRON stands for optical products which combine technology
and creativity at the highest level. Tamron Europe GmbH, headquartered
in Cologne, is responsible for Tamron's business in Europe.
SALLYHATESWING photographed the commissioned work 'Locked in the 70s',
which the company presents us here (make-up: Melanie Bulu @NinaKlein,
styling: Shima Khazei @bornthiswayagency, models: Nais & Daniel
@mostwantedmodels).
"We thought about what a lockdown could have been like in the 70s:
We're ....
2 ARTICLES / 22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a380d59939afbd37acff16604c242de39429306d
by Sallyhateswing
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0bec4bfb0d330f142c7ccfa483133a0155d01080
GoSee sallyhateswing.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/664759d9383915530b809f3b681fa81b262cc5c9
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8a2b4fb664386e8f12538c6506b6944b8bbfa0b7
news // BLINK IMAGING - Post production & composing for the poster of
science-fiction film TIDES by director Tim Fehlbaum as well as digital
capture and post production for photographer/director Max von Treu and
MR. ICON magazine
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8a2b4fb664386e8f12538c6506b6944b8bbfa0b7
Following a global catastrophe, one of the few survivors makes her way
to Earth. Earth is completely under water. The tides don't let the
survivors catch their breath anywhere while they search for food
during the short phases when tide is low. The female astronaut has to
face a momentous decision for the future of humanity after
successfully returning to the planet… TIDES is a science-fiction
thriller by Director Tim Fehlbaum which will celebrate its premier in
June 2021 at the Berlin ....
2 ARTICLES / 15 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8a2b4fb664386e8f12538c6506b6944b8bbfa0b7
by blink imaging
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e7423c3bd9bbc7194328de80418b41c4ef133356
GoSee blink-imaging.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6a2faab68fb20efe5c18b5b685f3e3bcab095281
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4d8997c083ee9ee1e9ed9a77113e00203a9a88dc
news // ICONIC : VICTORIA'S SECRET x FOR LOVE & LEMONS XXL Spring 2021
campaign, plus on GoSee.NEWS: FREE PEOPLE Spring/Summer 2021, ZEIT
magazine, AMICA, CR fashion book, WOMAN MADAME FIGARO, LANA GROSSA &
ABOUT BERLIN mag, ZARA Kids 2021, ...
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4d8997c083ee9ee1e9ed9a77113e00203a9a88dc
FOR LOVE & LEMONS began as a little lemonade stand in a small country
town in Wyoming back in 1996. Laura Hall and Gillian Rose Kern found
one another at 11 years old and, as little girls do, created a fantasy
world for themselves based on and fueled by very adult concepts :
female camaraderie and love and compassion for all. Although cups of
lemonade have now given way to ready-to-wear, lingerie, knitwear, SWIM
and Lil' Lemons, Laura and Gillian still believe in and run their
business by...
12 ARTICLES / 104 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4d8997c083ee9ee1e9ed9a77113e00203a9a88dc
by ICONIC
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f732c5314357cc6a94234de1ef8017169a9e041b
GoSee iconicmanagement.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a63e39106afb35dab63f24ff797bbb32811dceaf
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/076e4aa87e78416aead51811daa268bbdae58445
news // ROCKENFELLER & GÖBELS : Beoplay HX Portal 2021 campaign
photographed for BANG & OLUFSEN by Patrik JOHALL, plus L'OFFICIEL
Russia and two personal works
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/076e4aa87e78416aead51811daa268bbdae58445
Engineered for gaming. Designed for life. BANG & OLUFSEN presents the
new Beoplay HX, the wireless over-ear HiFi headphones with next-gen
noise-cancellation, aka ANC : "A powerful and authentic sound
experience with digital ANC, up to 35 hours of play time and elevated
comfort, exemplifying Bang & Olufsen's expertise in sound, design, and
craftsmanship." The campaign was photographed by Patrik JOHALL c/o
ROCKENFELLER & GÖBELS. Creative Director was Paul Collins c/o Bang &
Olufsen. The...
4 ARTICLES / 29 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/076e4aa87e78416aead51811daa268bbdae58445
by Rockenfeller & Göbels
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/851b6ca3b1af081ee75532d8c325153ccd9d939e
GoSee fotografenagentur.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/314a7f52486ab39a531797dfe300b27997ceacea
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78db73fb5a47011210fa1e5f3da71aa3de1392b8
news // SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN : GLO TOBACCO campaign for VMLY&R
Commerce,furniture collection by OUT - OBJEKTE UNSERER TAGE, mom's
blog LITTLE YEARS, 'Beauties of the Ocean' - seafood creations, and
'Colored Food'
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78db73fb5a47011210fa1e5f3da71aa3de1392b8
The glo tobacco heater in black is the new smoke-free cigarette made
by the company British American Tobacco (BAT). Walter GLÖCKLE c/o
SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN photographed the latest motifs for VMLY&R
Commerce, the fusion of Geometry and VMLY&R.
Anne DEPPE c/o SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN staged the new furniture
collection from OUT - OBJEKTE UNSERER TAGE. OUT stands for
contemporary living and traditional craftsmanship. The progressive
objects by fashion brand OUT - founded in 2015 with the ambition of
....
5 ARTICLES / 24 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78db73fb5a47011210fa1e5f3da71aa3de1392b8
by SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f2d80d06135ef71d1e19c2cfa50501d09d33fcae
GoSee solarundfotografen.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ff8f6eaf4205047c718b77b3fd44c9b2b2c3e104
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/806d80acbb99425807f2a993f40fd14bd62f880a
news // ERHARDT SZAKACS : With one battery charge in the HYUNDAI KONA
ELECTRIC for ELECTRIFIED MAGAZINE, plus the Hyundai Motorsport /
Target Competition and Hyundai i30N POCKET RACER at the Nürburgring
circuit
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/806d80acbb99425807f2a993f40fd14bd62f880a
ERHARDT SZAKACS presents the powerful performance of the Hyundai i30N
and the team from Target Competition in action on the Nürburgring
circuit. They entered the race with big names such as Nicola Larini,
DTM champ from the 90s, and Touring Car World Champion Gabrielle
Tarquini.
ERHARDT SZAKACS was on the streets in the greater Frankfurt area with
the HYUNDAI KONA ELEKTRO for ELECTRIFIED MAGAZINE where he met up with
Hyundai Germany boss Jürgen Keller. Ever since its market launch,
....
2 ARTICLES / 18 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/806d80acbb99425807f2a993f40fd14bd62f880a
by Erhardt Szakacs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b8f20ed7a6c3c0809e78b94153aab52508061ea2
GoSee erhardtszakacs.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a04a8c246257596c51193b587289df36d76f0722
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbad55b0c7a191b17c457cbe889f8df549f4baa6
news // NINA RAUTENBERG : Emmi Café Latte Ice Cream for Serviceplan,
Coca-Cola POS recipe cards with CLY COMMUNICATION, foodstyling &
photos for the 'Lose Weight Guaranteed' cookbook, plus foodstyling for
ALDI SÜD and Delivery Hero HF Kitchens GmbH
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbad55b0c7a191b17c457cbe889f8df549f4baa6
NICKY WALSH c/o NINA RAUTENBERG photographed for the cookbook entitled
'Lose Weight Guaranteed' by bestselling author Dr. Petra Bracht. Emmi
CAFFÈ Ice Cream Macchiato and Espresso bring the taste of freshly
brewed coffee onto your spoon. LILLI PERSSON c/o NINA RAUTENBERG
realized the remote shoot for it in her studio in Vienna.
HOLY CHICKEN serves tender fried chicken, the best burgers and sides
with an extra portion of tastiness. NICKY WALSH c/o NINA RAUTENBERG
photographed the menus for the...
4 ARTICLES / 29 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbad55b0c7a191b17c457cbe889f8df549f4baa6
by Nina Rautenberg
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e3bc14fb0ad5a676a8590097ce40620935630088
GoSee agentur-rautenberg.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cbc2547d74ec7fa1f6fec18cfe005b5664e72c6a
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00f7f11d0c1cb7d9b045891aabf043ba3732c0ce
news // 'The New Form' - MAX VON TREU photographs and films for MR
ICON with male model Frederick Kruegger at Munich's Pinakothek der
Moderne art museum
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00f7f11d0c1cb7d9b045891aabf043ba3732c0ce
Fashion photographer and director MAX VON TREU staged his MR ICON
editorial at Munich's Pinakothek der Moderne, opened in 2002, which
combines four independent museums spanning four different disciplines
: art, graphics, architecture and design. Posing for his camera was
male model Frederick Kruegger, who was styled by .....
7 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00f7f11d0c1cb7d9b045891aabf043ba3732c0ce
by Max von Treu
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3f835357155aec3a38599224b318679de39c9f8c
GoSee maxvontreu.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1b6f2cfeb0489657a6ecfe94f370d63dbf419ff2
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f59b10fa2bb743232fd5b74d0b38061d8f603f9e
news // BOSCHTOBANRAP : Beauty editorial in VOGUE Ukraine 03/21,
CameliaxThe Mo Lab campaign, JAKO-O 'Best for Kids' Spring/Summer
2021, INITIAL S. PARIS, plus personal work
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f59b10fa2bb743232fd5b74d0b38061d8f603f9e
Six pages in VOGUE Ukraine - Tobias WIRTH c/o BOSCHtoBANRAP
photographed the beauty editorial presented on GoSee with model Emily
Liptow. Make-up: Melanie HOPPE c/o BLOSSOM Management, hair: Suzana
SANTALAB c/o BIGOUDI and styling: Konstantinos Gkoumpetis.
Also on GoSee : Tobias WIRTH's photos for CameliaxThe Mo Lab.
BOSCHtoBANRAP: "In the streets of Berlin, fashion photographer Tobias
Wirth shot a special project for CameliaxThe Mo Lab from China. The
campaign for the new collection from The ....
4 ARTICLES / 53 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f59b10fa2bb743232fd5b74d0b38061d8f603f9e
by BOSCHtoBANRAP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/358c7187fe98087d6cf593389af1be829639525e
GoSee boschtobanrap.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/46113190c5a17ec21a5f514cf20fde54d2d77af9
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5ee821079e6b15992704f6ba890207f7a34a9905
news // Jazz Up My Fat Tires - ANKE LUCKMANN portrays German-Liberian
rapper Molley
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5ee821079e6b15992704f6ba890207f7a34a9905
German hip hop is dead… long live German hip hop! Do you remember
the legendary sound of the late 90s and 2000s? The tunes of Samy
Deluxe, Afrob, Dendemann, Curse, Kool Savas, and Freundeskreis had hip
hoppers all of Germany feeling the vibe - and now it's 2021, but does
that mean the good times are gone? Not entirely, because Molley, whose
newfound home is Cologne, is reviving the soul of German hip hop with
his songs. Combined with new-school elements, he creates his very own
sound which ....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5ee821079e6b15992704f6ba890207f7a34a9905
by Anke Luckmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2624d025104738ba30e6d9e444cbaa6d5e8e79ea
GoSee ankeluckmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/668c43c0a9095d45ce155b6222de61c719069693
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7f6919b3ac79d9c568a3ef7b93f6cd6f9e02b9e5
news // 'LOST SOUL' - EDDIE APOLLO & SADIE FROST direct the animated
music video for COLLETTE COOPER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7f6919b3ac79d9c568a3ef7b93f6cd6f9e02b9e5
Blonde To Black Pictures and Thelonious Punk Records present the music
video for 'Lost Soul' by Collette Cooper. Directed by sought-after
artist and animator Eddie Apollo with renowned filmmaker and
entrepreneur Sadie Frost, the video immortalizes vocalist, songwriter
and multi-disciplinary artist Collette Cooper in a vibrant and unique
aesthetic which captures the spirit of the deeply rooted, raw blues
music it was designed to underscore. Traversing the backstreets of a
shadowy metropolis...
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7f6919b3ac79d9c568a3ef7b93f6cd6f9e02b9e5
by GoSee VIP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e1994027f0283fabed88fa06c1962d02c2a1050d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fb2abd762240103a04a05344627ea47288f23f1f
news // GOSEE JOBS (editable in your account) : Procast, Berlin: MODEL
BOOKER, full-time -- seosupport, Berlin: PROJECT MANAGER --
Designerdock, Berlin: SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER UI… -> Go & See your
new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fb2abd762240103a04a05344627ea47288f23f1f
JOBS on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fb2abd762240103a04a05344627ea47288f23f1f
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f88ad45c129825f89b95b68c2fd41bd5e1522257
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e1683f596d590f6984d6884649925cd6b1e50e2d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/346419dfcf52e86f36175dd73510d8adb0ede823
portfolio // 'Gossip Girl's Emily Alyn Lind Is Preparing for the
Madness' - the actress in a portrait by LUCAS GARRIDO c/o GIANT
ARTISTS in HARPER'S BAZAAR US
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/346419dfcf52e86f36175dd73510d8adb0ede823
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/346419dfcf52e86f36175dd73510d8adb0ede823
by Lucas Garrido c/o Giant Artists
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2cda293d4812dabb0869f62fbcdef0c4ca04af87
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d6a295372f1f537419b66fb8a8ae8b715854fb83
blog // GQ PORTUGAL EDITORIAL SHOOTING BY WINTELER PRODUCTION
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d6a295372f1f537419b66fb8a8ae8b715854fb83
- GoSee.NEWS coming very soon !
GQ MAGAZINE Smart, sharp and on-point, GQ is the premier men's
magazine in Portugal that provides a definitive coverage of style and
culture. The title has evolved into a renowned multimedia brand, with
a stylish website and intuitive iPad edition suited to the 21st
century man. "GQ is the only magazine in Portugal that offers to the
ever demanding and sophisticated man the best in fashion, lifestyle,
culture and investigation journalism. It is a window that allows you
to look at the ....
15 ITEMS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d6a295372f1f537419b66fb8a8ae8b715854fb83
by Winteler Production
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/db10dae13428e077ca3ffad75d7d32138c228c7c
GoSee winteler-production.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2dcd02b0159b761c211774df561e6be27a0d8917
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0ba5872bd0abc739f4942ffaf9af63918a159306
portfolio // The SLY 010 S/S collection - the label with Parisian chic
and coolness - hair & make-up by Melanie SCHOENE c/o NINA KLEIN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0ba5872bd0abc739f4942ffaf9af63918a159306
7 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0ba5872bd0abc739f4942ffaf9af63918a159306
by Melanie Schoene c/o Nina Klein
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6df8d08594c1c3ae5ed67b07011b232d60732c54
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/991004c5d0e0a87483f8e5d29aee01b02c7cc15b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/581d99d61718beb3cedd95fb69ea5f47cea9cc74
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c6e5b1e46ebd2b6f2e8e6e71097e77830add2dd7
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79093699f6da3a21e58a7124b8a5abe634087806
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/afd36a0aaf582738f010053c45387377261414a0
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6afb216909a3642f50db1168b01b8e82e5ee73bf.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/wf804zsmjv772/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/626853562587ff7d92e5f05c4fba35a50e8cc2a2

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2434531