Subject: Ticket Assigned - Create your own delivery platform
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 10:06:09 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Create your own delivery platform Good day

Sorry for the cold reach out. I saw that you are running a successful
e-commerce, but you are using shipping companies to deliver goods. Have you
thought about having your on-demand delivery drivers’ network for local
deliveries?

I’m sure it will *save your clients at least 25% off* which leads to better
sales.

I’m a business developer at WorkHint, We sell software to manage
distributed workforce.  One of the use-cases is managing on-demand delivery
drivers.

Would you like to jump on a call to explain it more?

Thank You

-- 

*Fay Aldossary*business developer

*E:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*W: *www.workhint.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2385353