Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:30:56 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Dear,
We are still awaiting the delivery of this material. Please share the
Aramex tracking number. Why this delay????

Thank you,
Susanth Nambiar
Ph:36370686

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: SUSANTH NAMBIAR <[email-masked]>

Order number 7686099900 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi SUSANTH NAMBIAR, products from order number 7686099900 are being sent to
you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is FP06060001815.

Order shipping to
*SUSANTH NAMBIAR*
Flat 13, Bldg 357B, Road 811, Block 308
Manama, Bahrain
Mobile: +973 36370686

Payment Method:
*SUSANTH GANGADHARAN*
 xxxx xxxx xxxx 2451

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88884001033920200606

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162356836?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Printed Round Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Yellow
Size: XL
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/161902483?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: XL
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162075099?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Set of 2 - Spider-Man Printed Sleeveless Vest with Round Neck *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 9-10 yrs
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/161574727?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Cap Sleeves *
Color: Cream
Size: XL
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162313554?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Printed Palazzos with Pockets and Waist Tie-Up *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 20
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162065738?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_BH_en>
*
MAX *
* Printed Mid-Rise Palazzo Pants with Button Detail *
Color: Black
Size: 20
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 8000-1629.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1190555