Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT: ORDER CANCELLATION
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 05:15:42 +0000

Hi Mohammed Altahir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT: ORDER CANCELLATION ORDER NUMBER:
6484306283

Value: 678.00 SAR

I made an online order on 20th APRIL 2020.

Due to the incompetence and terrible service of centrepoint I did not
receive this order. Fed up, I cancelled my order on 16th May 2020...my
cancellation is still pending AFTER 51 DAYS!!!!

I have called every week and been told it will be cancelled and I will
receive confirmation in 48 hours & refund will process in 7-15 days.

On top of this your system now says it has been delivered - even though I
never received it and I cancelled the order.

Your warehouse staff are incompetent and are lying about the order status.

Fix this now. I need a cancellation & refund. Your service is appalling.

Dr Syed Ahmed
966-556378791

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1183714