Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##8993##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 16:15:22 +0000

Hi Hafizullah khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##8993##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "8993 New comment - [#1427032] Late delivery for order 
(2000068836) AWB (R819027)" has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnefa3db3d250bbef56d3167f8c20e877c&req=edbsnf73db76bf8a74e8990f1b0f732365941537258437465463c9de9edb14ff4f43c&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnefa3db3d250bbef56d3167f8c20e877c&req=edbsnf73db76bf8a74e8990f1b0f732365941537258437465463c9de9edb14ff4f43c&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnefa3db3d250bbef56d3167f8c20e877c&req=edbsnf73db76bf8a74e8990f1b0f732365941537258437465463c9de9edb14ff4f43c&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnefa3db3d250bbef56d3167f8c20e877c&req=edbsnf73db76bf8a74e8990f1b0f732365941537258437465463c9de9edb14ff4f43c&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1427352