Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: انا طلبت ودفعت المبلغ وتم سحب من البنك ليش لم يتم تأكيد الطلب ؟
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 05:51:59 +0000

Hi Hafizullah khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: انا طلبت ودفعت المبلغ وتم سحب من البنك ليش لم يتم تأكيد الطلب ؟ ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 8:43 AM
Subject: You left Something in your cart
To: رتاج راشد <[email-masked]>

Complete your order now.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>

We notice your basket has products in it.

Hi رتاج راشد, this is a friendly reminder that these great products are
still waiting for you.
Checkout Now
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/cart/abandoncart?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>

*Basket Details*

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162171918?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Striped T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162154291?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Striped T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162154286?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Striped T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162149043?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Striped Cropped Mid-Rise Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring
Color: White
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 KWD 6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/161578826?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Plain 3/4 Leggings with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Beige
Size: 16
Quantity: 8 KWD 12.8
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162085093?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Lace V-neck Nightdress with Thongs
Color: Black
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 7
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162085073?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Lace V-neck Dress with Thongs
Color: Pink
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/161822861?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Bossini Printed Striped Round Neck T-shirt
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 KWD 5.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162211525?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Bossini Full Length Solid Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring
Color: Green
Size: L
Quantity: 1 KWD 9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/161986613?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Lee Cooper Printed Hoodie with Long Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 KWD 9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/161572155?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Smiley World Printed T-shirt with Round Neck
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162187808?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
SPLASH
Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 KWD 5.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/161983579?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Printed Scrunchies - Set of 2
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 2 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/162186044?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Assorted 2-Piece Scrunchies Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/null/p/159106021?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Sasha Elasticised Rubber Band Set
Color: Black
Quantity: 2 KWD 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1245072