Subject: Ticket Assigned - rruy
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 16:36:03 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  rruy  

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wasat International Group  Fashion Mix Leicester Ltd UK  we are the
manufacturer base in UK & India and we work with a selected factory in
India, Morocco, Bangladesh and UK producing of all kinds of ready-to-wear
woven and knitted custom clothing garments for men, women, children wear.
ie. Nightwear, Lingerie, Intimatewear, Denimwear, Partywear, Ladies Abaya,
Men Thobe, Unisex Belt, Scarves, Sweater, Knitwear,  Footwear, Leather
Products, Towel,  Bath Robe, Home Decoration, Swimwear, Uniform, Workwear
etc.

CMT in Morocco & Algeria:  We have fully equiped modern compliance factory
in Fes producing all CMT (Cut,Make & Trim) contract work.  Customer provide
fabrics, trims, label, zips, patterns, poly bags, carton box etc and bear
the cost for the courrier to morocco and return.  Our MOQ is 1000 pieces per
style and per colour.

Retailers:  We produce for are - primark - river island - sainsburys -
peacocks  Walmart- Asda - Bon marche - lipsy - Romans

(O.E.M):  MOQ:  1000 pieces per style and per colour if we make to customer
own design. We shall source fabric and supply finish garment). 

Knitwear Collection:

KK1.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1daTJfqpOkql6brxMepao8CFsSAOKa7ZI/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1daTJfqpOkql6brxMepao8CFsSAOKa7ZI/view

KK2.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14wkRbEHZrZrOMozhdA1FBYlQHjq7TAnG/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14wkRbEHZrZrOMozhdA1FBYlQHjq7TAnG/view

KK3.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxSvGTG5eGaMe14fgAazAB8-1JgkxqHg/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxSvGTG5eGaMe14fgAazAB8-1JgkxqHg/view

KK4.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0lk9H8NNKJoKTTtuUCTcyZ_RTepKMc-/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0lk9H8NNKJoKTTtuUCTcyZ_RTepKMc-/view

KK5.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HbYAreMSpCLGB6YFwiJCho9c94MaZC1Q/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HbYAreMSpCLGB6YFwiJCho9c94MaZC1Q/view

KK6.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZES71Q_1CBZuR3FEcBWiR4Q99b-U6fZq/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZES71Q_1CBZuR3FEcBWiR4Q99b-U6fZq/view

KK7.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJ1y2rjv9wG6rOh9NusAp1sXpQ4Djop1/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJ1y2rjv9wG6rOh9NusAp1sXpQ4Djop1/view

KK8.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XsU6kG-A5QNj8RntabCKhdLM7ncSkNcq/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XsU6kG-A5QNj8RntabCKhdLM7ncSkNcq/view

KK9.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dghBp090SdcA23rCnjqjmYc9D13xGjvI/view>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dghBp090SdcA23rCnjqjmYc9D13xGjvI/view

(Winter Clothing MOQ: 500 pcs per one style and per colour)

STOCKLOT MIX GARMENTS from UK

Stocklot from (UK) (150 Mix Ladies Garments in mix sizes ie. Dress, Skirt,
Legging etc in one carton at £300 GBP).

Carton Box Size:

Weight 30 TO. 35 kg

Size:  29 long 18 wide 18 deep

(Subject to Availibility)

To view all our products please visit our website and click:  Men, Women &
Kid:   <http://www.wasatinternational.com/> www.wasatinternational.com 

 <https://wasatinternational.com/cat-1/>
https://wasatinternational.com/cat-1/  -
<https://wasatinternational.com/cat-2/>
https://wasatinternational.com/cat-2/

 <http://www.fashionmixltd.com/product-category/dress/>
www.fashionmixltd.com/product-category/dress/  -
<http://www.fashionmixltd.com/product-category/women/swimwear/>
www.fashionmixltd.com/product-category/women/swimwear/  

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Wasat International Group India  Fashion Mix Leicester Ltd   

Yusuf

Director Marketing & Business Development  

UK, Morocco, Algeria, Bangladesh & India 

(World need peace, harmony and love)    (Respect all
nationalities/religions).    (Be kind and caring to all Humanities)

 <http://www.fashionmixltd.com/> www.fashionmixltd.com   |
<http://www.wasatinternational.com/> www.wasatinternational.com  | Whatsapp
/ IMO/BOTIN:  +44  078 6551 0857 

We accept CMT work and produce in UK, Algeria & Morocco         

      Fashion Mix Leicester Ltd are sister company of Wasat International.
(BRAND) Wasat      (Brand) FM   

                

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5945682