Subject: Ticket Assigned - The Inquiry
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:41:43 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The Inquiry Dear Sir,

Roshan is the EMEA exclusive distributor for Milla HALAL Certified
cosmetics.

Our products are high end natural products, based on essential oils, fruits
and herbal extract, free of all artificial additives. All products are
registered with Dubai Municipality and have bilingual declarations on all
products.

We would like to receive information regarding listing possibilities in
your online store.

We already have a very successful online sale with Mumzworld online store.

Our products are not available in UAE mass retail ( supermarkets ) and will
remain as available only in prestigious online stores ( such as your store
) and selected cosmetic shops.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

-- 
Dean Stojanovic
Roshan plastic products trading LLC
P.O.Box 15437, Ajman, UAE
Landline: +971(0)6 749 11 29
Fax: +971(0)6 748 51 09
Mob: +971(0)50 386 34 90
Mail: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4164381