Subject: Ticket Assigned - APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 04:52:33 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES DEAR HIRING MANAGER,

I am writing to express my interest in joining your company for the vacant
 position.  My name is Nakijoba Winnie I am thrilled to be applying for the
role of a sales officer in your company. I am a positive hardworking
person, self motivated, trustworthy, dependable,  fast learner and am
confident  that i will be an addition to your already professional team and
be able to further my career in a reputable and well established
organisation such as your company.

Please feel free to contact me at any time asking for an interview to
discuss my credentials and strengths.
I am ready to apply my experience  in any service sector.

Please find attached my resume for further reference.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thank you for taking your time to review my cover letter and  attached
resume.

Sincerely
Nakijoba winnie
+971589980454
[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4147574