Subject: Ticket Assigned - I would like to work in your company
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 06:00:53 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  I would like to work in your company Dear Sir or Madam,

I should be grateful if you would consider my application for the position
required. Hence, I am looking forward to a new career opportunity in a
well-established organization, where my academic background and personal
skills will allow me the opportunity of growth.

As you will notice from my resume, a candidate like me has the potential to
work and to take new responsibilities with bigger operations and high
challenges.I have well experience in sales field and supervising in
garments,Accessories show rooms. I am a fast learner and can adapt to new
situations.I am also Multilingual with fluent verbal and written skills in
English and Malayalam, verbal skill in Tamil language and able to deal with
different cultures and nationalities.

I hope I may be granted a personal interview, if you feel my qualifications
fit me for the position needed. Feel free to contact back for any further
information.

Looking forward to working with your esteemed organization.

Yours sincerely,

Linshid B

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4144017