Subject: Ticket Assigned - HOME TEXTILE PRODUCTS/ DOOR MATS/ RUGS/ CARPETS
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:36:15 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  HOME TEXTILE PRODUCTS/ DOOR MATS/ RUGS/ CARPETS Dear Sir

We got your company details from our UAE client

We are the manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of Home Textile floor
coverings, especially Rugs, Carpets, door mats etc. for more than 2 decades
with various clients in Europe, USA, Asia and middle east countries.

We listed below the categories that we are mainly dealing:-

*COCO MATS*

Coco is a versatile fiber derived from the protective hull of coconut which
grows mainly in geographical areas close to Ecuador, especially in India.
It is available in different qualities:-

1. FM2 FIBER MAT:-

This quality is normally thick & heavy-, having the pile height of 4 cms.
Dense fiber pile makes it ideal for printed designs. Also available with
attractive inlaid designs. Widely recognized as the most elegant doormat.
Optional guaranteed colorfast printing and beveling.  The strength of Coir
fiber makes the quality more durable than other doormats. Material is 100%
Coco fiber with dense weave available in sizes  40x60, 40x70, 45x75, 50x80
etc.,

Specification: Pile- 40MM,  Mass- 7200 grams sqmtr, diameter 12, ends per
dia 12.

2. BC-1 & VC-1 CREEL DOORMATS -

 These brush mats are available in a range of pile heights and densities to
meet all applications and budgets. The thick coir brush provides unmatched
scrubbing action and moisture absorption.  Popularly bought with attractive
printed designs. Optional guaranteed colorfast printing. BC-I, VC-1 are the
most popular qualities. It is 100% Coco Fiber with 25MM Pile- available in
Bleach and Natural qualities with printed designs also available in natural
surface. Popular sizes are:- 40x70, 45x75, 50x80, 60x90cms etc...

Specification BC1- Pile: 22/25 MM, Mass 4800 grams p/sq.mtr, diameter pick
24, Warp cut

3. COIR DOOR MAT/HOLLANDER MAT-

Unlike brush mats these mats have ribbed surface and are reversible also
known as corridor mats. These Hollander Mats are fabricated on special
frames and the patterns are formed with colored /bleached coir strands. Any
design also could be printed on a natural/bleached mat. Being a reversible
mat, can use both sides for feet-wiping. Can also print designs on both
sides. These non-woven types are economically priced and come in natural,
bleached, dyed or in combination of these three, including 'printed' ones*.*
 Fancy Designs and sizes, std. size 45x75, 40x70, 40x60 cms.) .

SPECIFICATION: Runnage  240 meter Kg,  Mass 4550 grms sq.mtr, Diamter ends
6.

4. PVC Backed Coir Mat: Material is Coco fiber with PVC backing.

High grade pure Indian Coir yarn is firmly anchored into a strong 3mm damp
proof and non-slip PVC base by a special molding process, making it ideal
for indoor and sheltered outdoor use. The backing allows for accurate
cutting of coir mat to the desired size. Any size, curved or straight cab
be custom cut to order, leaving a clean and secure edge that will not fray.
Allow 2-3mm clearance all round, if placing into a recess. It is available
with print or without print. The printing can be made available on natural
or bleach coir mat using azofree, fade free water based enamel
paints,-Qualities
/ pile thickness: - 15mm, 17mm, 23mm, 28mm Natural / Printed Mats and & PVC
backed Coir Rolls 1 & 2 meter Rolls Natural..

SPECIFICATION:

* CONTENTS-natural coir (42%) backed with PVC (58%)

* Commercial grade – heavy use

* Designed for Mat recesses and Non Fraying

* Absorb moisture

* Wheel spun 2-ply yarn soft or medium twisted made out of coir fibre of
natural

   brown to grey   usually spun in 11 to 17 score

* Weight:  5500GSM

* Pile: 50 to 120 g/m2/ mm pile thickness.

* Pile of  PVC: 3MM

Cleaning Instructions:- Vacuum clean weekly or daily in high traffic area.
Never steam clean or use water extraction methods. Direct contact with
excessive moisture many cause shrinkage or expansion..

*RUBBER MOLDED COIR MATS*:

Rubber molded Coir mats made with the combination of natural coir and
rubber. Available in size 40x60, 40x70, 45x75cms & bigger size 75x120cms
upon special request. Anti-slip backing which help in reducing accidents. These
rubber molded coir mats enhances the beauty of interior as well as exterior
décor. These mats provide good brushing effect helping to keep off the
dirt. It can be customized and can be available at the most competitive
price in the market. (Material- coco fiber with rubber on bottom). This
quality is available in following categories:-

 (a)  BC-1 Rubber Molded Coir Mats - This is BRUSH COIR MAT backed with
Rubber available in Rectangular and Half Round with - 20MM Pile

 (b) SK-8 Rubber Molded Coir mats - This is NON BRUSH MAT backed with
rubber- 10MM

 (c) SK-8 Side Grilled Coir mats in Rectangular and half Round- Non Brush
Rubberized coir

 (d) Rubber Molded Coir mats in 2/2 quality Panama weave - 2 shaft
yarn- This quality is made in natural coir yarn with 2/2 panama weave &
rubber backing.

*COTTON MATS & RUGS*

We present a wide gamut of cotton rugs which is known for its attractive
designs and vibrant combination among the clients. Cotton rugs offered by
us are widely demanded in international market

 (1)Cotton Printed Mats/ Dhurries- This category is made in 100% Cotton
with or without fringes available in 2/6ct. yarn- Weight: 0.900 grms per
sq.mtr

These high quality printed rugs are highly demanded due to their fine
texture and unique prints. Our range of printed rugs will surely add punk
to interiors, avail these printed rugs in varied vibrant colors and eye
catchy designs- These handmade rugs are produced from qualitative fabric
that ensures less maintenance and inexplicable elegance. Our clients can
also placed orders for product as there is no alternative accessible in the
market in terms of quality and beautiful designs. Our valuable buyers can
obtain these rugs at cost-effective prices from us.

(2) Cotton Rag Rugs/ Tuttofare Mats-

These rag rugs are made out of cotton rags. These cotton rugs were designed
using color references like fabric, wall paper, and paint chips.  With the
actual colors in hand, the rag rugs are designed with perfect match for the
room.  The  hand-woven texture of the rag rugs show the craftsperson's care
for quality- Weight: 1.300 KG P.M2

(3) Cotton Bath mats and Rugs- different designs.

We offer a wide range of optimum quality Designer Cotton Bath Mat that have
gained huge appreciation in the market for their smooth texture and design.
Fabricated from quality cotton yarns, blended cotton yarns, our range is in
high demand across the globe and can be availed at industry leading prices.
We also meet customized requirement for our clients benefit. Moreover, it
our range can also be made by dyed yarn as well as pc dyeing.

 (4) Cotton Chindhi Rugs- Weight: 160 grms P. Sq.FT-

The Cotton Chindi Rugs are made in 2/4 and using fine quality Chindi. The
Chindi Rugs weigh 175 gms/sq. ft. We use the latest technology mills to
manufacture the Cotton Chindi Rugs

(5) Cotton Place mats, Table Mats, Kitchen mats - Fabricated using high
grade cotton. As per the requirement of the client, we can provide them
with varied designs, sizes and colors of Cotton Placemats that can suit
their table surface

*POLYPROPOLINE MATS*

This quality is available in rubber backed or rubber edged with
polypropylene material on surface..  The innovative raised twist carpet
pile effectively traps moisture and dirt. Together with its anti-trip
beveled edges, great appearance and tough carpet surface, these entrance
mats are ideal for office and home use.

- Polypropylene with rubber backed / embossed

Features

·      Rubber backing ensures mats to be anti-slip.

·      Absorbs water.

·      Mats have an elegant appearance.

Available Sizes:40x60 cm 40x70 cm 45x75 cm 60x90 cm  also available in
latex backed qualities..

Added Features:

1. Products can be manufactured in any design and sizes/ Customized Design.

2. We can also develop the design as per your required sketch/pattern.

3. Customer or their authorized representatives can inspect the pieces

4. Prompt supply and Timely Delivery.

5. Merchandise strictly undergoes a rigorous inspection to ensure the
quality.

6. Packing will be as per customer’s instructions...

You are kindly requested to please go through our above details and advise
if any of them can match your requirement. Upon receipt of your reply we
will forward further details including our complete product details and
price specification. Meanwhile you can also visit our web site for more
information's. If you kindly let us know the desired items, we can give a
specific quote accordingly.  Kindly see attached brief pictures of our
products for your reference.

We believe in building long lasting business relations with our esteemed
clients and your trust onus helps to grow together into a mutually
beneficial relationship.

We value your enquiry a lot and therefore solicited your earliest response
to our offer.

Kind regards

*?*

Pushpa Purushotham

KEM TECH EXPORTS
C.M.C. 5 / 282 Illickal
Alleppey Dist, Kerala.
S. INDIA. Post Code: 688524

Tel/fax :  0091 478 2818605

[email-masked]

Web:  www.kemtechexport.com
MSN: [email-masked]

GST REG NO:32AJDPP1332L1ZF

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4075372