Subject: Ticket Assigned - Irresponsible delivery from centerpoint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:19:29 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Irresponsible delivery from centerpoint Dear CS Team,

This is with regards to my order ref. 9561925628 which was placed on 20
march 2022.

I recieved message on my whatsapp that they are unable to locate my
address.I replied stating i am out of abu dhabi and requested for delivery
on friday morning. All whatsapp correspondence has been attached for your
reference.

This is irresponsible and pathetic delivery service from Centerpoint and i
am not at all happy with this experience.There is not a single call from
delivery person and even after informing them i am not at home they still
put the items outside my flat. Who will be responsible if its stolen or
gone missing.I am stating clearly that i will not be responsible for this
negligence from your delivery person and will need full refund if i dont
receive these items.

From unhappy customer,
Asad Ahmed

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4070279