Subject: Ticket Assigned - 76x68 Pc and satin in immediate delivery good price
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:28:07 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  76x68 Pc and satin in immediate delivery good price Dear Sir,

Wishing you a very fine day.

Nr Industries would like to establish cooperation with your esteemed 
firm , please kindly inform us your present demand inquiry in 100%cotton 
fabrics / Made-ups and Towels.

We would like to inform you that we have the following qualities for 
immediate delivery :

30/30 76x68 (T-144) Polycotton (52:48)  in 250cm to 280cm Printed ( 
50204/Meters) @FOB 1.28/Meter
Mix printed desins all European Flowers/Geometricals

30/30 76x68 (T-144) Polycotton (52:48)  in 250cm to 280cm Dyed ( 
48,303/Meters) @FOB 1.23/Meter

And

24/24 76x68 P/C 52:48 in 240cm Gsm 145g/m2 Printed ( 30,000/meters) 2-3 
designs  @US$ 1.30/Meter

And Satins as well in stock good prices :

40/40 T-220 Satin Plain P/C  in 300cm White  @US$ 2.51/MEter   ( 
20,000/Meters)

Awaiting for your remarks.

Best Regards,

Fozia  (Sales Manager)
Nr Industries Pakistan .
Ph : +92-41-8504646
Fx: +92-41-8504547
Web : www.nr-industries.com
Email : [email-masked]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3946572