Subject: Ticket Assigned - BUSINESS PROPOSAL
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:59:43 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  BUSINESS PROPOSAL Dear Sir,
Hope this email finds you well.

We are the exporter of footwear products.

Currently Dealing in 04 countries worldwide, Nepal, Afghanistan, 
Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.

If You have requirement of High quality and designer (LEATHER & 
SYNTHETIC) FORMAL & CAUSUAL FOOTWEAR on regular basis, we are the one 
who can be dealt with. Please feel free to share your required product 
range to make a deal for Business with us.
Best Regards:-

Ashraf Khan
International Business Executive - StepArt Shoes
+91 7906214398  | [email-masked]
www.stepartshoes.com
New Shahganj,Agra U.P. India

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3938870