Subject: Ticket Assigned - Grow Online Visibility: iconicstores.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 12:37:35 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Grow Online Visibility: iconicstores.com Hello iconicstoresTeam,

Online Promotion has never been that critical as it’s now until you move
ahead in a right direction.

Every search engine now emphasizes user-experience, however going over your
website what I can see optimization methods are quite ignorant.

1. Every search engine counts *Error* free websites.
2. Strategic optimization for *relevant links *been ignored.
3. Proper *Keyword selection* and ranking.
4. Your *Social Media* presence seems lost.

As a company we talk and deliver with guarantee, again digital marketing
strategy is an open ended approach where you need to do proper A/B testing
to get your ROI.

I guess, now you are wondering how to and where to start.

It’s easy! You can reply to me back for a *free website analysis report* or
contact me on below mentioned numbers to discuss further.

*Best Regards,*

* Sergio Wilkins*

*Digital Marketing Consultant*

*--------------------------------------------------------------*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3935555