Subject: Ticket Assigned - Branded Exclusive Fashion.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:06:56 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Branded Exclusive Fashion.  *Dear Customer,*

Exclusive big brands fashion products are here. www.BrandedDubai.com
Please order from our App & get complimentary branded item gift for new
customer. .

*Android App: (Download & Order).*
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softcellsystem.com.brandeddubaibd.com

*Social Media: (Like & Subscribe).*
https://facebook.com/BrandedDubai/
https://youtube.com/channel/UCnjAkZetlRbmrjFGwh_3bQg

*Products & Brands: *
*WATCH:* Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Rolex ETC.
*BAG:* Hermes, Bottega Veneta, L.V, Dior, Goyard, Prada, Chanel ETC.
*SHOES:* Balenciaga, D&G, Dior, Gucci, Fendi, L.V, Loro Piana, Valentino
ETC.
*CLOTHING:* D&G, Zimmerman, Valentino, Dior, Gucci, L.V, Fendi, Versace ETC.

*Facilities: *
*# Warranty On Products.         # Free Home Delivery in UAE.*

* # Product Exchange Facility.   # Money Refund Facility. *

*Thank You,*

* *
*www.BrandedDubai.com <http://www.BrandedDubai.com>*
*Dubai Mall, Dubai, U.A.E.*

* *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3899108