Subject: Ticket Assigned - Payment
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:09:03 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Payment  Hi team 

Payment done and the order canceled due some reason from your store please refund my money ,,,

Regards
Mouhamed ezzeddine 
Hospitality area manager 
-- 

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are 
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you 
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately 
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

All 
views and opinions expressed in this email message are the personal 
opinions of the author and do not represent those of the company. No 
liability can be held for any damages, however caused, to any recipients of 
this message.

No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding 
agreement on behalf of the company with another party by email without 
specific confirmation.

Warning: Although taking reasonable precautions 
to ensure no viruses or malicious softwares are present in this email, the 
sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the 
use of this email or attachments.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3880462