Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Development Executive/ Administration Officer/ Data entry & Documents Control/ Customer Relationship Officer
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 05:02:58 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Development Executive/ Administration Officer/ Data entry & Documents Control/ Customer Relationship Officer Dear recruitment team,

Hope you're doing good!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ahmed Rahan(26) from Sri Lanka. My
highest qualification is HND in Business Management Specialized in
Marketing(2 years) / Dip. in Computerized Accounting. I began my career at
Naima's Pvt ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka as Sales Executive (2015-2017). Then
I got an opportunity to work in south Africa for an Automotive Group Motor
Net PTY LTD as Branch Manager (2017-2019). After that I came to Dubai and
in Dubai I worked for Al Razana Kitchen equipment Trading LLC as Business
Development Executive (2019-2021). Then I shift myself to Ajman due to
personal reasons, in Ajman I worked for Matrix bldg waterproofing fixing
LLC as Business Development Executive for three month then I promoted to
their company for GRP Tanks Supplier SSG Trading LLC, ajman as Business
Development Manager (2021-2022).

I'm very passionate about what I do and I'm a dedicated employee.
Definitely i will do my level best for the success of my company. I have
the very good business background with education and work experience. For
sure I can be the asset to my company.

I'm looking forward to work for your company where I can learn more to
increase my knowledge while the journey of success of the company. I hope
you will give me a chance to prove myself and make my career path even
better!

Thanks and Regards!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3811824