Subject: Ticket Assigned - Looking for distributor in UAE - Babyshop
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:11:47 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Looking for distributor in UAE - Babyshop Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Jafreen and I am contacting you on behalf of Familycare Consumer Pvt.
Ltd., a global manufacturer of self-care hygienic products. We are in the
manufacturing of Baby Pants Diapers, Adult Tape Diapers, and Sanitary
Napkins in India.

We are considering a business expansion to the UAE in the E-Com, Modern
Trade, and Retails and we have already contacted big E-com players in the
UAE for product registration. and now we are in the process of identifying
a potential reputable distributor who must be able to manage the supply to
E-Com players as well as help us to enter the other Modern Trade and
General Trade market by becoming dealers to our products. Your company name
keeps popping up as a strong candidate and we are keen to do business with
you.

Our Brands "BUMTUM" in Baby Diaper, "ELDURO" in Adult Diaper, and "FREEME"
in sanitary Napkins are already registered with all Big E-Com players in
India.

We have competitive rates with the best quality products as well as good
dealership terms, which I am sure you will find very intriguing. If you are
interested in a potential partnership, please contact me so that we can
discuss the terms of the dealership.

Attached to this letter is our company profile, which has everything that
you need to know about us and about our products. However, if you need more
details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ms. Jafreen Kazi*
*International Marketing Manager*
*+91 8871561618*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3783835