Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund Not Received
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:20:05 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund Not Received Hello Max

Kindly note i haven't received refund yet for below item.

Order Number:1618656154

Item already collected from us almost 2 weeks ago.

Can you please check and advise.

Regards
Saima

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 16, 2021, 00:16
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Sam Sam <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Sam Sam, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your return
1001831902 for order 1618656154 will work.Our delivery partner will pick up
your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*MAX*
Solid Anti-Pilling Slim Fit Jog Pants with Pockets and Drawstring
Color: Blue
Size: M
Quantity: 1 OMR 4

Total *OMR 4*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 00968-80062966*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_OM_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3744059