Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re:
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:12:46 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Dear Customer Support,
As you can see from the email above I ordered two items. One of the items
is a wrong item. I want to return the wrong item, and receive the item that
I wanted.
Note that I absolutely do not care about your current policy. You got me
the wrong top, so you are the ones who are  supposed to send me the correct
one. I shouldn't have to reorder and pay shipping for a mistake that YOU
made. You either send me a the top that I wanted, or allow me to reorder
without paying for delivery. I will not pay delivery fees again because
this is not my fault, and you should bare the consequences of the mistake
that the team made. I am completely dissatisfied, and this will probably be
my last order, so kindly end it on a good note and resolve my problem.
Thank you in advance,
Farah Khaled

Sent from my iPhone

On 26/11/2020, at 11:21 PM, Max Fashion <[email-masked]> wrote:

رقم الطلب 2000606997 تم شحنه

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
حمّل تطبيقاتنا الآن
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
ايفون
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
اندرويد
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>

النساء
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
الرجال
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
البنات
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
الأولاد
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
الأحذية
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
الإلهام
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
لقد تم شحن منتجاتك.
مرحبًا Farah Khaled, لقد تم إرسال المنتجات من طلبك رقم 2000606997
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/my-account/order/2000606997?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_EG_ar>
رقم التتبّع هو 43825228090
<https://www.aramex.com/track/results?ShipmentNumber=43825228090&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_EG_ar>

تم تنفيذ عملية الدفع بواسطة
*الدفع عند الاستلام*

توصيل الطلب إلى
*Farah Khaled*
38
Tarablous
القاهره, مصر
+2 01223447766 :الهاتف المتحرك

*تفاصيل الطلب* رقم الشُحنة: 88882001010620201127

الكمية التي تم شحنها

الوصف

المنتج
1 * ماكس *
* بلوزة بأكمام قصيرة وتفاصيل دانتيل *
اللون: أزرق المقاس: L
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/p/162158616?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_EG_ar>
1 * ماكس *
* بلوزة مزينة ذات أكمام قصيرة *
اللون: أسود المقاس: L
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/p/162365137?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_EG_ar>

هل تحتاج إلى مساعدة؟ ابقِ على اتصال

*تابعنا على* مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*راسلنا الآن*، وسوف يصلك الرد في أسرع وقت ممكن
 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*اتصل بنا على (629823-800).*
على مدار أيام الاسبوع، 24 ساعة طوال اليوم

غرّد لنا بصفحتنا على تويتر*@maxfashionMENA*
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

© 2017 ريتيل وارلد ليمتد
سياسة الخصوصية
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
| الشروط والأحكام
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/ar/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_EG_ar>
<88882001010620201127_2000606997_1606425663920>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3689261