Subject: Ticket Assigned - technical problem with "my credit" (-25k)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 07:20:33 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  technical problem with "my credit" (-25k) I have a refund for my order (6360993278) , i got a message that you send
it to "my credit" so I went to my credit just to figure out that my balance
is (-25000) , I dont know what is going on here but i cant use my credit
because of this issue .

I called your customer services , contacted with you in the app , and did
every thing and you still didn't solve my problem .

this was my worst experience in ecommerce and customer service. Iam an old
customer you can see that , but After i use my refund this will be the last
time i shop from centrepoint because of your bad customer services.

I will leave you 48 hours from the time of sending the email to solve the
problem (this means 5 days from the first correspondence to you through the
application). Otherwise, I will have to inform the Ministry of Commerce
through a commercial communication system to deal with you for all this
failure.

Note: The email registered in the application:
[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3288792