Subject: Ticket Assigned - (ATTN : Purchasing Team) Lamise Beauty - Korean Cosmetics
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:59:41 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  (ATTN : Purchasing Team) Lamise Beauty - Korean Cosmetics Dear Purchasing Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Mélodie, and I am contacting you from Lamise Beauty (
www.lamisebeauty.com ). Our company is specialized in Korean Cosmetics and
has been in the business for over 5 years in the UAE. We work closely with
brands in Korea and bring our products directly from there on regular
basis. We have our own retail shop inside the Asian Specialty Store 1004
Gourmet and sell to big leaders in the GCC market.

We would love Centrepoint to be part of our journey, that is why I would
like to know if you have time to talk about a possible business
collaboration.

Please let me know how we could set up a meeting,

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Regards,

-- 
Mélodie Genest
*Manager*  |  *Lamise Beauty*

*M* +971 58 593 0902
*P* +971 4 399 1705
*F* +971 4 323 4537
*A* Onyx Tower P2, R04-A
The Greens, Dubai, UAE
*E* [email-masked]
*W* www.lamisebeauty.com

<https://www.facebook.com/lamisebeauty/>
<https://www.instagram.com/lamisebeauty/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3501272