Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:58:17 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hi,
Please note that I haven't received this item : Plain T-shirt with V-neck
and Short Sleeves, AED 12, Blue (
https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/Men/Clothing/Tops/T-Shirts/SPLASH-Plain-T-shirt-with-V-neck-and-Short-Sleeves/p/161225405
) in my order- order number is 9513729598
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9513729598?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
.
Please have a look and resolve the issue.
Thanks
Mamta
0522449511

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 3:30 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Mamta Halder <[email-masked]>

Order number 9513729598 has been shipped.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Mamta Halder, your order number is 9513729598
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9513729598?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP111921003762.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP111921003762&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*MAMTA HALDER*
EXECUTIVE TOWER K, FLAT No. 2505, WEST HEIGHTS 3
AL SAADA STREET
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 522449511

Payment Method:
*MAMTA HALDER*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 5010

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001635420211119

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163410281?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Celeste Women's Flat Sandals with Buckle Closure and Metal Accent *
Color: Gold
Size: 38
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163896592?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
CENTREPOINT *
* Trendyol Women Cotton Solid Black Midi Dress *
Color: Black
Size: XL
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163602634?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Crew Neck *
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/162966192?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Popcorn Textured Throw - 200x140 cms *
Color: Red
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163365371?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Gloo Fashion Bag Playset *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/162892701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* GLOO Assorted Stickers *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161017362?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Children's Helmet *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163126953?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* ZURU 2-Piece Star Shaped Art Set *
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/154058755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Assorted Farm Animal Playset *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162651979?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Midi Dress with Short Sleeves and Pockets *
Color: Brown
Size: 18
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162525081?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid V-neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Yellow
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/163600138?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Stone Studded Drop Earrings *
Color: Gold
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163698407?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Embellished Square Drop Earrings *
Color: Grey
Size: Free Size
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163602644?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161572902?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Birthday Cake Colour Clay Playset *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163710369?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/154058757?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors 23-Piece Dinosaur Playset *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162651991?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Midi Dress with Short Sleeves and Pockets *
Color: White
Size: 18
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161225405?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Plain T-shirt with V-neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/162892700?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* GLOO Alphabets Stickers *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/162933446?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Star Design Confetti Pack *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/159858471?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Welly Airbus A380 Toy with Stand *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163352017?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 3 - Sustainable Solid Briefs with Elasticated Waistband *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 20
1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163907955?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* PAW Patrol Movie Assorted Plush Toy - 15 cms *
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163494923?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEXPRESS *
* Solid Quilted Slip-On Loafers *
Color: White
Size: 38
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3478667