Subject: Ticket Assigned - I have received wrong order I can’t refund I can’t get ask my money back so I need help with not useful app
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 06:59:38 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  I have received wrong order I can’t refund I can’t get ask my money back so I need help with not useful app ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 9:36 AM
Subject: You left Something in your cart
To: basant Alamir <[email-masked]>

Complete your order now.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

We notice your basket has products in it.

Hi basant Alamir, this is a friendly reminder that these great products are
still waiting for you.
Checkout Now
<https://www.maxfashion.com/cart/abandoncart?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>

*Basket Details*

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/162084592?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>
MAX
Set of 5 - Assorted Bikini Briefs with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 AED 25
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/162384424?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>
MAX
Floral Print V-neck Sleep Dress with Adjustable Spaghetti Straps
Color: White
Size: XS
Quantity: 1 AED 49
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/161955805?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>
MAX
Polka Dot Printed V-neck Wrap Top with 3/4 Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 55

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3453949