Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Complaint - multiple transaction deduction for order no: 951-430-5283
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:35:39 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Complaint - multiple transaction deduction for order no: 951-430-5283 Customer name: AIMAN IQBAL
Customer mobile: 0528793148
Order number: 951-430-5283
Order total: AED 29
Order Date: 20 November 2021

Dear concerned,

On 20th November 2021, I had purchased a product (red and white sneakers in
size 38), worth AED 29, (Quantity: 1), through Centrepoint’s online/mobile
application.
However, due to an application error, my order was not processing and it
took several attempts to confirm my order.

After that I received messages from my bank, that it has deducted the same
amount 7 times in total for the same product. (i.e 29x7 = AED 203, instead
of AED 29).

PFA screenshots of messages from my back & Centrepoint purchase receipt
attached that I had only confirmed order for 1 product/sneakers. (Quantity:
1).

Upon calling my bank, they have confirmed that due to application error, my
order was not processing and it took several attempts to confirm my order
which let to this unintended multiple deductions.

The bank asked me to contact Centrepoint to resolve this issue, so that the
extra (6 times deducted) of amount of AED 174 can be transferred back to my
bank account.

Hopeful to hear back from you soon,

Many thanks and regards,
Aiman Iqbal

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3419396