Subject: Ticket Assigned - evax express delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 04:46:29 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  evax express delivery Hello! 

I hope your business is going well.

We are Evax Express Delivery Services, we are doing Pickup& Drop Services.
If you are interested in using our service do not hesitate to either message
us here or leave message on WhatsApp number 0547042453 or 0547042600

Evax Smooth:

.             Pickup & delivery within 2-3 days

.             Available in all emirates

.             Starts from 20 AED*

Evax Express:

.             Pickup & delivery within 24hrs

.             Available in all emirates

.             Starts from 30 to 50 AED *

.             Charges also depend on the weight of the parcel  

.             Collection time is from 06:00am to 12:00pm

About us 

Evax Express is technology driven delivery service company based in Sharjah,
enhancing delivery service experience of its customers. We keep it simple
for your ease. Book, Track and Delivered. We try to lessen the hassle of our
customers and keep a smooth delivery process with safety. We treat all our
customers with loyalty, care, and honesty to make their experience great and
hassle free. By doing this we collect smiles on deliveries.

We are sure if you use our service one time, you will keep on using it and
refer to your friends and family as well. This is how we are growing; with
your trust in us. We have exceptional quality services staff that is fully
equipped with spreading smiles on your face. Book with us today to start
your happy journey with Evax Express.

We are looking forward to our cooperation!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3380157