Subject: Ticket Assigned - rebuilding/repairing your existing site?
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:11:32 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  rebuilding/repairing your existing site? Hello  

I am reaching out to you to offer a new-looking modern and responsive
interface for your website.  I am a professional website designer having 10+
years of experience and I can help you to achieve a design beyond your
dreams.  My prices are really affordable.      

 

If you're interested in building a new website or possibly upgrade your
existing site? I would love to have the opportunity to show you what I can
do and give you a quote.

 

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,

T Potter

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3276441