Subject: Ticket Assigned - Jute and Cotton Bags Manufacturer from India
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:11:30 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Jute and Cotton Bags Manufacturer from India Hi,

We would like to introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer and exporter
of jute and cotton products from India. We have a wide selection of all
kinds of Reusable, eco-friendly products made of jute and cotton. We
are an *ISO
9001:2015* organization and a *SEDEX *Approved member.

Attached is the standard catalogue *of jute and cotton bags, canvas
shopping bags , Wine Bottle bags and other Promotional products suitable
for any type of organization*.

We can customise the products according to your needs with printing,
designing and logos.

*For a full brochure, please contact us. *We can also source different
products for you from India.

Please visit our website:  https:// saraexim . co/   (Please remove the
spaces in between the words.)

Best Regards,

Shailja Agarwal

Sara International

India
Office Mobile: +91 987 45678 47

“We believe in building long term relationship”.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3276330